Banana Pudding Carmelita
1 can La Lechera Dulce de Leche (13.4 ozs.)
4 cups of cold milk
1 large banana
½ box of vanilla wafers
- In a large bowl mix the dulce de leche with the milk until well blended and frothy on top.
- Add the instant vanilla pudding mix and blend until mixed well.
- Smooth about a cup or two of the pudding mixture onto the bottom of any large glass dish that can hold up to 2 quarts. Just cover the bottom.
- Place rows of vanilla wafers on top of the first layer of pudding. You might use all of the broken cookies for this part and save the whole ones for the top.
- Smooth another 1-2 cup layer of pudding on top of that one.
- Top with banana slices – one large banana works.
- Add the rest of the pudding and smooth the top with a spatula.
- Don it with rows of vanilla wafers, and you’re done! Cover and chill for best results!